Solid Door 2-Panel Mahogany Wood Front Door with Sidelites and Segment Transom – DbyD-3046
- Solid Door With Transom
- 36″ x 80″ x 1 3/4″ and 12″ sidelites (as shown, any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: Mahogany (other wood species available)
- Glass Option Shown: Wintercreek
- Hardware: Baldwin Reserve Elkhorn and a Baldwin Ring Door Knocker
- This door was designed as a replacement door for a home in Auburn, Alabama. The homeowner had purchased this home and didn’t like the existing door, they wanted something with more character.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.