Solid Door 2-Panel Segment Knotty Alder Wood Front Door – DbyD-3002
- Solid Door Rustic Door
- 40″ x 88″ x 1 3/4″ (as shown, any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: Knotty Alder with Spanish Cedar panels (as shown, other wood species available)
- 8711 Casing with 8387 Backband to replace our standard brick mold
- Hardware: Rocky Mountain E433/E431 Entry Set with a K203 knob, Rocky Mountain OHS124 24″ Ornamental Strap Hinges, and Rocky Mountain DC3 Clavos. All hardware is shown in the White Bronze Light finish.
- This door was built for Hoyt Henley Builders and was designed by interior designer Delicia Fuller of Delicia S Interiors to be used on a Montgomery Home Builders Association Parade of Homes home in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.