Solid Door Segment Plank Door Knotty Alder Wood Front Door – DbyD-3010
- Solid Door Plank Door
- 36″ x 80″ x 1 3/4″ (as shown, any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: Knotty Alder (other wood species available)
- 8711 Casing with 8387 Backband to replace our standard brick mold
- Hardware: Rocky Mountain G641/E431 Handleset, Rocky Mountain OHS124 Ornamental Strap Hinges, and a Rocky Mountain DK7 7″ door knocker in the Silicon Bronze Medium finish. To finish this look, we added a Rocky Mountain bronze bell to the exterior of the home.
- This door was custom designed and built for a home on Lake Martin in Alabama. In addition to this front door and hardware, we also provided all of the interior doors as well as Rocky Mountain hardware throughout the interior.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.