Solid Door 4-Panel White Oak Wood Entry Double Doors – DbyD-6008
- Solid Door Museum Wood Doors
- 30″ x 110″ x 2 1/4″ doors (any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: White Oak (other wood species available)
- Stain Color: Custom
- Hardware: Rocky Mountain E830/E831 Handleset
- This set of doors can be found on the National Churchill Museum on the campus of Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri. During a major renovation of the museum, we were contacted to replicate the original doors and build replacement doors. In addition to these rectangular doors, we also did this set of radius top doors for the museum.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.