Leaded Glass 1-Lite 2-Panel Painted Wood Front Door – DbyD-4026
- Leaded Glass Door With Antique Glass
- 36″ x 80″ x 1 3/4″ (as shown, any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: Paint Grade (other wood species available)
- Glass Option Shown: This is an antique piece of glass that the customer asked us to use
- Hardware: Schlage hardware with a keypad deadbolt
- This door can be found in Equality, Alabama. The homeowner had a break-in at their lake house and the door and antique leaded glass were damaged. We came out and built a new door slab to replicate the original and to fit into their existing door jamb. Our stained glass artisans took the damaged glass and painstakingly rebuilt the damaged pieces then we installed it into the new door.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.