Estate 1-Lite 3-Panel Quarter Sawn Red Oak Wood Front Door with Custom Molding – DbyD-1095
- Estate Victorian Front Door
- 42″ x 96″ x 2 1/4″ door (as shown, any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: Quarter Sawn Red Oak (other wood species available)
- Custom molding package consisting of egg and dart molding, specially turned half columns with rosettes, custom raised panels, and other moldings
- Stain Color: Unfinished
- This door is one of 38 doors custom designed and built for a prominent real estate developer in Atlanta. After a trip to New York City, he brought us photos to use as a guide in building these doors for his personal home. This home can be found in Crabapple, Georgia. His builder was so impressed with our attention to detail, he later commissioned us to design and build the doors for his personal home.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.