Church 2-Panel Custom Carving Mahogany Wood Entry Double Doors – DbyD-7042
- Church Doors With Crosses
- 36″ x 96″ x 1 3/4″ (as shown, any size available)
- Wood Species Shown: Mahogany (other wood species available)
- Stain Color: Valspar Dark Cherry
- Hardware: Rocky Mountain E707 Push/Pull Plates with a deadbolt in the Silicon Bronze Dark finish
- These doors were designed and built for the Sacred Heart Church in Paxico, Kansas. They came to us looking to replace their doors while keeping the original stained glass windows above each door. In addition to these double doors, we also built these single doors that flank this unit.
- Glass options include: clear, beveled, leaded, textured
- All glass options can be tempered and dual pane insulated
- All of our wooden doors are made from the finest hardwoods available. No engineered or “core” materials are used in the construction of our doors to ensure optimal performance and unmatched beauty and quality
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished. Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
- We offer factory pre-hanging with all of our door units. Doors may also be purchased as a slab if desired
- All of our doors can be sold cut for the hardware of your choice. Visit our selection of hardware
- If you are outside of our local service area, or would like to install your doors yourself, please read our Install Instructions
- Warranty information
You have not viewed any product yet.