Dark Walnut Stain on Alder
- Alder Door Stained With Dark Walnut Stain
- The stain colors on your finished door may vary from the samples shown below due to variances in the lighting while taking the photographs or the color settings on your monitor or printer.
- It is important to realize that wood changes colors when exposed to light and air. This means that two boards that start off the same may darken differently.
- It is recommended that hardwood doors be stained before applying the finish. The stain tones the wood to go with its surroundings and helps even out color variations that may occur over time.
- We will be glad to provide you with an actual stain sample on the wood you choose for your door with your approval package if requested.
- We are happy to finish any of our doors with our selections of stains or prime the unit so that it can be painted upon delivery. However, any door unit may also be purchased unfinished.
- Read our Finishing & Maintenance Instructions
You have not viewed any product yet.