Brass Accents Victorian Entry Set
• Done in the Rococo style first popular in France c. 1730’s and spreading over Europe and England during the Victorian era, the Rococo style often embraced three dimensional mirrored finishes, combined with a whimsical combination of shells, flowers, ribbons and reeds.
• Available in a huge assortment of functions including Bed/Bath, Hall/Closet, Single or Double Cylinder deadbolt and a wide range of Mortise body functions.
• This collection is especially dramatic in the antique finishes including antique brass, venetian bronze and nickel.
• Standard center to center on entry sets is 5-1/2″.
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Sold as complete sets including all mounting hardware.
• Flat surface of plate is 2-1/2″ x 9-7/8″.
You have not viewed any product yet.