Brass Accents Arts & Crafts Entry Set
• Arts & Crafts was an international design movement that flourished between 1860 and 1910, especially in the second half of that period, continuing its influence until the 1930s.
• The distinctive window-pane pattern, originally known as Bastile, was designed by Pacific Hardware of Los Angeles around 1912.
• Manufactured especially for modern, pre-drilled doors, installation is quick and easy for professionals or home owners alike.
• Hand-hammered look designs in brass look best with a mellow, aged patina of our new Aged Brass finish or the rich soft tones of our Venetian Bronze.
• Sizes available in 2-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ and 2-1/2 x 11-1/4″
• All BRASS Accents finishes are hand-rubbed and assembled in USA.
• Sold as complete sets including all mounting hardware.
You have not viewed any product yet.